Reasons you may wish to consider one to one yoga sessions:
- Privacy and individual attention.
- Development of a therapeutic practice plan for your personal needs.
- Convenience of session times to suit you.
- In your home or place of work if required.
- Specific therapeutic benefits for injury, illness and stress.
- Build your confidence before attending classes with others.
These sessions will be planned around your own individual needs, they will include posture & breath work, deep relaxation techniques & meditation depending on your requirements. Sessions can be held either in my yoga room in Clarendon Park or in your own home, An initial consultation is free and from this an individual practice of postures, movements, meditation and breathing techniques will be developed and taught; one that is appropriate for you. Things to consider will include general physical health, range of movement, emotional wellbeing and life circumstances.
Some people meet me for an hour a month or a fortnight, some once or even twice a week; a yoga program can be planned whatever your finances and commitments allow. At first, more frequent visits can get you off to a good start.
First half hour consultation free of charge
£40 per hour
concessionary sessions for those in receipt of PIP or income support.